Saturday, March 03, 2007

prolific cory cats

I don't know if it has had anything to do with snow days and schedules being off, but my corydora catfish have spawned. I went to feed the fishes today and the tank has clumps of little round eggs scattered and stuck about. I did notice that the cories were acting oddly yesterday night, but I thought everyone has a right to strange behavior periodically. I enjoy my fish tanks and these cycles and dramas of life being played out in micro-habitats in the basement.

I do not enjoy taking pictures of my fish tank, I find it frustrating to not be able to get a clear focus.

2 comments:

TWaits said...

Hey, are you interested in a 15 gallon tall tank (with hood and stand? My last fish in it died and I'm not going to replenish it. It's got a filter, gravel and stuff. How's $10 sound?....

Anonymous said...

you do need a fry tank.