Friday, March 16, 2007

letting go of limbo

I have arrived at that moment of deciding that if there was a positive decision to be made, it would be made by now. I feel the only reason there is a delay is in stalling to communicate the verdict, or waiting on timing.
It is no coincidence that 'wait' is a four-letter word. 'Just wait' is even worse, there is nothing 'just' about it.I know if I could see the mountain, it may seem too tall, too steep, too large - too much. My next steps seem to be going into thin air - no mountain in sight.

(Lake Louise in the mist and rain, taken on the road trip that Sher and I went on in 1996.)

1 comment:

TWaits said...

Sometimes, when God clearly says no, it can be more exiting than when he says go. Most of the time we selectively only hear the go's. The "wait"'s can be more of a pain in the butt for us than "go" or "no".