Wednesday, April 18, 2007

yeti poops

It is a good idea to run trials of the recipes that the students will be making in foods class. Especially when I can't remember the last time that I beat egg whites - or if I have ever beaten egg whites. Tomorrow, to get practice for making angel food cakes from scratch, the class will be making meringue cookies. So this evening I got to make meringue cookies. I'm not sure what they are supposed to look like, but I have renamed them yeti poops. It would have to be a small yeti. But I think a small yeti is as likely as a large yeti.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeti poops or not, I'd still try one since you made them
(now I have you curious, don't I?)

K said...

Thanks - if you are at all fond of munchin' on styrofoam, I'm sure you would enjoy them. (Chocolate/ mint styrofoam)