Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Grandma is dying, and it is not easy."


I tried to sit and read the words of this hymn to her. I couldn't, I could only just read through them and pray them.


Precious Lord, take my hand,
Lead me on, let me stand,
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn;
Through the storm, through the night,
Lead me on to the light:

Take my hand, precious Lord,
Lead me home.

When my way grows drear,
Precious Lord, linger near,
When my life is almost gone,
Hear my cry, hear my call,
Hold my hand lest I fall:

When the darkness appears
And the night draws near,
And the day is past and gone,
At the river I stand,
Guide my feet, hold my hand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo sorry, Kari!! Your grandparents are the most special people in the world, and have touched so many lives! I still have love for them and will keep your grandma in my prayers! Just always remember the wonderful life they have led and the beautiful kids and grandkids that have blessed their life! I love you, Sis!