Thursday, February 14, 2008

sick and

not tired.
I've gotten a cold. I didn't know that a sore throat could hurt this much. I was out of school yesterday and will be today as well. I wish I could have a more impressive diagnosis than 'viral cold'. I thought I would just go to school with my sore throat - since it's just a virus anyway. But that doesn't sound as logical to people who are more logical.
This cold isn't making me tired and it isn't making me not hungry. It is making it difficult to eat and inappropriate to be active. I'm attempting to tell my system that it's not hungry and that cough drops are food and I am tired because I'm sick - I must be.
So as it is I'm going a little nutty being home.
Today is my sister's 30th birthday. She is, thankfully, not sick and not nutty.
I did finish Sutter's Cross which is truly beautiful book. Beyond that I feel I have exhausted my movies.
I haven't seen Tremors in a while...

No comments: